VoxGames is a pack of 25 games specially developed to clinical therapy, with the aim of stimulating the voice and speech modification in children and teens, for the purpose of promoting a better production and control of various parameters.
- Attractive strategy, which transform the therapy in a stimulating activity with the use of high resolutions games, while the patient involves in a fun activity, correcting his/her voice and speech production deviations.
- Easy to use even to the client as to the clinician.
- VoxGames allows analyzing the statistic data of the client’s emissions, with the use of graphs and reports that can be printed.
- Great variety of activities to diversify the clinical work.
- Visual feedback, in real time, of the client’s production, which stimulates to improve the voice and speech production abilities, converting an abstract process into an observable reality.