Speech Intelligibility Scorer
peech intelligibility refers to the 'understandability' of speech, and the ability to use speech to communicate effectively in everyday situations. It can be affected by many factors, including pronunciation accuracy, audibility and speaking rate.
The Speech Intelligibility Scorer uses speech recognition and text to speech technology to:
- Provide a measure of speech intelligibility.
- Provide a measure of audibility.
- Provide a measure of speaking rate.
- Provide example pronunciations of any letter, word, number or sentence.
- Highlight unintelligible and problematic words.