FonoView facilitates the evaluation and monitoring of oral communication in real time. Use its acoustic spectrum graphs to observe and compare vocal production and modify specific aspects of speech.
Main Features and Advantages
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with VoxMetria; files can be shared between programs.
- High resolution spectrum analysis; a tool to transcribe voice and speech data is included.
- Side-by-side speech comparisons.
- Visual and auditory monitoring of speech.
- Simple process to analyze sound (.wav) files no need to register a new client (bypass).
- Displays fundamental frequency (F0) value in real time next to the spectral graph.
- Fundamental frequency contour and formants can be viewed as a graphical representation.
- Sound Editor included so you can listen, cut, copy, paste, and zoom.
- Graphs may be printed for accurate documentation.